XL and I are a real synergy

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hasnul Suhaimi, the president director of XL: Actually I am not always in cellular. In the first year, I worked for Schlumberger oil company, then moved to Indosat. So, I have changed my jobs twice in my life before moving to XL. When I was at Indosat, I was assigned to work for Telkomsel for two years to become Trade Director, then for IM3. If I see cellular business world, this is high capital business. So, the first thing is coverage. Everyone joining this business has to dare to make investment. In the past four years, we invested Rp2.35 billion or more than Rp20 trillion.
The survivor is anyone who can provide value added to the products. The value added here might be services, innovation, and the product itself. Or, it might be combined with voice, short message service, and value services, such as internet access, television or attractive creativity content.
The dream of cellular world to attain is providing low-priced internet. (Republika, pg 24)

0 komentar:

  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP